What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A complete set of unique workout components, giving you an endless supply of literally millions of different workout combinations
- No need to spend getting clients, marketing your services, making vital client care calls etc
- Over 160 bootcamp workout concepts, each ranging from 10 minutes to 1 hour in duration
- Personally guaranteed to sky rocket client retention and increase your referral rates
- Guaranteed uniquely creative content that doesn’t exist anywhere else in the world
- Save yourself 10 hours per week and not have to worry about your next session plan
- You had the time to grow your business, hire new staff, set up a new location etc.
- For indoor/outdoor bootcamp instructors and circuit training instructors, etc
- Pick ‘n’ mix to make your workouts unique and fun, every session
- You never had to write another workout from scratch ever again
- You never have to write another workout from scratch ever again
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Unique Bootcamp Workouts scores 71.96/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://uniquebootcampworkouts.com/ebook/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: uniquebootcampworkouts.com you’ll also be taken through to uniquebootcampworkouts.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)